Drama Queens

Ever wondered why some ladies are called 'DRAMA QUEENS'? That is exactly what you become when you are stuck with a boring unromantic 'perfect man'. You are probably wondering how on earth someone can be perfect when he is boring? Hold that thought. You will understand the concept of a perfect boring man soon enough. And who knows, you might actually be dating one. *grins*

So today, It is me. I am the perfect definition of a Drama Queen. Did I just hear you say awww? Here is my story. I have a perfect boring sweetheart whom I adore to pieces. Yeah, He is the perfect man. Handsome, intelligent, sweet and funny when he wants to be (which is not very often). This is where his boring side comes in. Those times when he choose to hide that sweet and funny side of him for reasons best known to him, he is so boring and unromantic that I create dramas to hear him say he loves me or he is sorry for offence he doesn't even know how he committed them.

Dramas spices up a relationship (I hear someone say they hate drama queens). Relax, don't be too serious with life (being serious with life i found out was one of his major reasons for always hiding that sweet part of him). I agree that a man has to be serious. But abeg, he should only reserve that serious part for his office and colleagues and when dealing with other people. But when, he is with me, all i want to see is that sweet part of him.

Yeah, I agree so much dramas can be tiring. But what do you expect from these ladies(drama queen),when you put up that serious boring look and leave all the imaginations and fantasies for your lady. Who because she loves you so much wants to find comfort in that sweet and romantic part of you.

Ladies, once he hasn't said 'I LOVE YOU' in 24hours, please pull a drama and get his attention. You are the most important part of his life - his better half. And saying 'I love you' shouldn't be limited to twice a week or once a month with their favourite line of''you know I love you I don't need  to say it always 'blablabla.

He needs to say even if it is every minute. Every lady needs that assurance except of cause you are not an hopless romantic like ME :(.
Happy saturday.